6/30/09

Finally Summer

Sorry, haven't updated for a while. But FINALLY the summer weather decided to come to Sweden too. Therefore, I haven't spent a lot of time inside  in front of my computer.

Tomorrow, Swedish nationals starts!!! Im so excited! I have been tapering for a while and I feel good in the water so i should be able to bust out some fast swims :) It's in Link;ping, where Tess practices!

For like a week ago, the most Swedish thing I can think of happened - Midsummer. Its a swedish holiday and everyone celebrate the summer I think, dancing around a big stick covered with leaves and flowers and play a lot of games. Another thing we do that day is eating a special Midsummer Lunch which includes sill (a salty kind of raw fish, its actually really good!). I spent it with my family at out summerhouse by the east coast. I will add some pics soon to explain it better!

Last tuesday, I went to Allsång på skansen with my swim team. It's like a concert where the audience get to sing the songs along with the artists and they make a TV show out of it. We made a big poster with our swim team's name on it, and you can see it really well on TV! :D
We stayed there all day and had picnic in the wonderful weather - t was a fantastic day! 
Some pics:













2 comments:

  1. LYCKA TILL!!!
    *lyckospark*
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag var också på allsång med missade tydligen er!
    Hoppas vi ses snart<3

    ReplyDelete