6/7/09

Sunday recap

Friday, I went to Carolinas Graduation recepltion with my family. Then I went to Jonas' from my swim team with my sister. It was a lot of fun and a lot of cake :) After that we were gonna go out, but we ended up at a party at St Eriksplan and with a rescue of people in need...

Saturday, The swedish national Day, me and fam drove out to Ingarö where we celebrated Jeanette's birthday. (She will really turn 18 on tuesday, Yay!). 

Last week I worked too, I spent all monday constantly smiling and welcoming/ checking in rich Americans that come to board a cruise that starts in Stockholm. It's pretty fun, always fun to work with Americans - so friendly ;) And the cruise concierge is from Brazil and he reminds me very much of Coach Arthur :)

I just got home from Practice where I almost drowned because I was so full from all the food CC made when me and Sara (:D) visited her in Bagarmossen for brunch. It was fun to see her, her Boyfriend Richard and their apartment again - so pretty!

1 comment: