5/31/09

Congrats Joanna :D

I want it to be my High School Graduation Day again! It's soooo much funnnn! This friday, I went to Joannas graduation from Viktor Rydbergs Gymnasium at Odenplan. First, I went to her "Utspring" (everyone runs out from the School building and sing the Graduation song). 

Joanna after graduation, so pretty! 

Then I got to ride flak with her. That is one of the most fun things you can ever do. It's a tradition in Sweden, that after you graduate, you and your friends decorate a big open truck and ride in it for a couple of hours around the city. It's loud and it's wet. I've heard beer is good for your hair, me and Joanna got a deep hair treatment :) 

On the "Flak"

We were soaked in beer when we took the Subway home to Joanna's house where her Graduation reception already had started. There where a lot of people there and a delicious buffet. We had a really nice time, eating, talking with some long time no see friends, watching Joanna open all her graduation presents. A beautiful Day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment